Sunday 24 April 2011

Hello World!

Today marks the first blog post of mine. My intention of this blog was in order to give insightful views about life with the side order of quotes and interesting thoughts. I intend on this blog to be one that is inspirational in the sense that people can see they are not alone. Studying psychology has allowed me to think out the box and hopefully it will be an enjoyable read to those who stumble across this blog or even life changing. Everything happens for a reason after all right?


I named this blog ‘Between the Lines’ as it is often those words between the lines that are important. Some times our eyes need to be shut closed in order to see. I want to speak about things that fall in between the lines of life because that grey area holds the most interesting ideas that often fall outside the box. In this day and age, we are taught to abide by the lines of this box and that is that but what if we picture this so called box and step outside of lines. This may be a task that leaves one wondering “what the hell is this chick on about!?”, well lets picture this box, what does it look like? Can you see it? The lines and borders that hold it together to become a shape? Well, screw the box and screw any limitations of possible thought! This is what I am going to explore and I would love to have company along the way. I welcome thoughts, comments and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment